Join Teen Council:
Are you pregnant or a mother under age 18?
You can become a member of our weekly support group. Space is limited!
Benefits for Teen Success Members:
• Earn $10 for each week completed class
• $100 bonus for every 25 weeks attended
• Snack and child care provided
• Scholarship opportunities for qualifying participants
Meeting Day and Time: Wednesday 5:30 - 7:00
Meeting Location: YWCA, 322 East 300 South, Salt Lake City
For more information call Planned Parenthood (801) 521-2741
email email@example.com or visit facebook.com/pputah
Custom Classes and Workshops
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers! Planned Parenthood Educators present our programs in a variety of settings that can be tailored to individual needs.
- Parent child communication about puberty, reproduction, sex, relationships.
- Topics including but are not limited to: sexual health, STI/STD and HIV/AIDS education and prevention, pregnancy planning and spacing, population growth, body image and the media, healthy relationships, gender identity & sexual orientation, the latest contraceptive technology.
Classes are available in Spanish, for English language learners, for special needs groups, specific age groups, faith groups, and other community groups.
For questions, scheduling, and other information contact the Education Department. Ask us about classes in Spanish and for English learners. Our education programs are provided on a sliding fee scale.
Phone: (801) 521-2731
Fax: (801) 532-5748
654 South 900 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102