To fully participate in all that our community has to offer, people must be able to protect their health and to decide whether and when to become parents. This is the key to healthy families, healthy communities, and a better New York State.
Please make the most generous donation to Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood that you can manage: click here, and select "Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood" from the drop-down list. We are counting on you once again to ensure that UHPP does what we do best: providing care... no matter what. Here are some examples of what your support can accomplish.
- $25: supply 20 safer sex kits
- $75: purchase 1,000 condoms
- $100: help cover the cost of teaching 1 sex education class
- $150: offer Teen Clinic for 1 afternoon
- $250: outfit 40 volunteers in pink visibility T-shirts
- $375: provide 1 HPV vaccine series
- $500: train a future leader through a 12-week student internship
To read the full message from UHPP CEO/President Chelly Hegan about what your support makes possible, click here. For information on other ways to give, click here. To make a donation online now, click here and select "Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood" from the drop-down menu.