What is a PASE kit?
Parents are the primary and most important sexuality educators of their children. Several studies show that youth want to discuss sex, relationships and sexual health with their parents more than anyone else. Most parents want to openly discuss sexuality with their children, but feel unprepared to do so. The PASE (Parents Are Sexuality Educators) program is intended to provide parents and other caregivers with the tools they need to educate their children about sexuality. PASE gives parents the ability to frame the discussion with respect to their own family values.
Children need information and facts about sexuality in order to protect themselves and to help them become sexually healthy adults. Learning to communicate comfortably and effectively with your children about sexuality while they are young can foster better communication as they become teenagers.
What's Included in a PASE kit?
Each PASE kit includes:
- It’s Not the Stork – for parents & kids ages 4 and up
- It’s So Amazing! – for parents & kids ages 7 and up
- It’s Perfectly Normal – for parents & kids ages 10 and up
- From Diapers to Dating – for parents
- How To Be A Good Parent – for parents
- How To Talk With Your Child About Sexuality – for parents
How do I get a PASE kit?
PASE kits are available for $40.00 and make a great gift for baby showers, children’s birthdays, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. To order a kit, please call 513-824-7818 or email us.