Planned Parenthood of Southwest Missouri provides direct medical care and family planing services to more than 10,000 women, men and teens each year.
Our health services include:
- emergency contraception
- comprehensive birth control and contraceptive services - some methods available without an exam
- testing and treatment for STDs
- hepatitis vaccinations
- HIV testing and counseling - including 20 minute HIV test
- cancer screenings (breast and cervical, testicular and prostate)
- HPV vaccinations
- follow-up for abnormal Pap tests with colposcopy and cryotherapy
- annual GYN exams
- mid-life services, including hormone replacement therapy
We also provide options counseling and abortion care through Reproductive Health Services.
Visit one of our two health centers or call 1-800-230-PLAN (7526) to book your appointment.