Planned Parenthood offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control implant (Implanon)
- various types of birth control pills
- birth control shot (Depo Provera)
- birth control patch
- birth control vaginal ring
- cervical cap (FemCap)
- male & female condoms
- emergency contraception (morning after pill)
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (Mirena & ParaGard)
Birth control services are available during all business hours by appointment. But if you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam. Some hormonal birth control methods and IUDs may first require a Pap test or a breast exam.
Pills by Mail is a service that delivers birth control pills to your home each month. Patients with a current prescription may qualify.