Planned Parenthood is committed to ensuring women, men and teens have access to the full continuum of reproductive health services. Every year we face outrageous attacks on reproductive health services in the Missouri legislature and in Congress.
The Political Department works year-round to defend reproductive health from anti-choice, anti-family planning legislators and activists.
We fight bills that would:
- Keep Planned Parenthood’s award-winning sex educators out of public schools
- Protect pharmacists who deny women their prescriptions for birth control
- Require over-the-counter emergency contraception by prescription only
- Require parental consent for birth control including condoms
- Ban all abortions, no exceptions
You can help!
Write a letter to your elected officials
Stand with us and sign the Prevention Petition
Receive weekly legislative updates
Sign up to volunteer at an upcoming political event