Planned Parenthood is committed to ensuring women, men and teens have access to the full continuum of reproductive health services. Every year we face outrageous attacks on reproductive health services in the Missouri legislature and in Congress. Learn more by joining our action network!
The Political Department works year-round to defend reproductive health from anti-choice, anti-family planning legislators and activists.
We fight bills that would:
- Keep Planned Parenthood’s award-winning sex educators out of public schools
- Protect pharmacists who deny women their prescriptions for birth control
- Require over-the-counter emergency contraception by prescription only
- Require parental consent for birth control including condoms
- Ban all abortions, no exceptions
You can help!
- Write a letter to your elected officials
- Stand with us and sign the Prevention Petition
- Receive weekly legislative updates
- Sign up to volunteer at an upcoming political event
For more information, contact Angie Postal in the political department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-531-7526 ext. 333.