GYT Drop-in for your STD screening.
Save time, call for an appointment - 856-365-3519
Health services at PPSNJ are provided by clinicians trained in reproductive health care; doctors, nurse practitioners and nurses. Their goal is to promote wellness and prevent disease to keep you healthy.
- All methods of contraception, prescriptive and non-prescriptive
- Complete GYN physical exam
- Treatment for many GYN problems
- Laboratory screening
- Cancer screening (Pap test, breast exam)
- Testing and treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI/STD)
- Emergency contraception (morning after pill) - available over the counter for women and men 17 and older.
- Pregnancy testing
- Prenatal referrals
- Adoption referrals
- Medication abortion and referrals
- HPV vaccine to help prevent cervical cancer (Gardasil) ages 19-26; females & males
- HIV testing & counseling
- Male Services (teens and men under 39)
Ready to make an appointment?
To schedule an appointment call 856-365-3519 ext.0 or 1-800-230-PLAN(7526)
Camden, Bellmawr, Edgewater Park, Hammonton or Stockton College Locations:
- 856-365-3519 ext. 0
Atlantic City appointments: