Fathers on Track is a free educational and support program designed to build the parenting skills of Camden City fathers. Trained educators and facilitators provide structure, but participants take the lead in identifying areas of need, directing discussions and providing insights that only fathers can offer.
SESSIONS FOCUS ON:
• Child Development – reasonable expectations for different ages.
• Positive Discipline – earning respect without fear.
• Stress Coping Skills – ways to stay calm in midst of chaos and challenge.
• Encouraging Success – how to mentor a child.
• Emotional Support – a healthy home is both financially secure and emotionally safe.
• Fatherhood Coaching – individual and group support from those who know.
Fathers On Track offers a safe environment for Dads to connect with other Dads and learn from each other about family, parenting, health, sexuality and relationships. Fathers On Track participants become role models in their community and in their home – good men dedicated to becoming great fathers.
Fathers on Track
In-House Core Group Meetings
Date: Every other Tuesday* Time: 4:00pm-5:00pm
Place: Planned Parenthood (2nd Floor)
317 S. Broadway
Camden, N.J. 08103
If you know someone who might benefit from Fathers On Track, call the Coordinator* at 856.365.3519 x *223.
To learn more.