- Bilingual Front Desk Receptionist and Patient Billing (Atlantic City)
- HIV Educator/Outreach Specialist (Atlantic City)
Bilingual Health Center Manager Patient Check In and Billing (Atlantic City)
· Will consider a Nurse with a New Jersey license, Certified Medical Assistant, a Bachelorís prepared professional or a candidate with comparable family planning clinical experience.
· Medical receptionist training helpful.
· Proven ability to lead a team.
· Supervisory experience.
· Strong team member.
· Superior people and customer service skills.
· Ability to multitask and perform detail oriented work routinely.
· Experience establishing an excellent rapport with public and staff.
· Excellent computer, telephone and organizational skills.
· Bilingual English-Spanish required.
While providing customer service driven care, the Health Center Manager acts as a resource for the health center team to ensure a positive working environment. The Health Center Manager is responsible for assuring that the health center flow is cohesive. The Health Center Manager acts administratively, assigning staff appropriately to meet patient needs and maintains inventory logs, supplies and medication records. Assures proper training, supervision and evaluations of new and current staff and volunteers within the health center setting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintains understanding of and ensures compliance with regulations pertaining to all federal, state and local regulations related to the operations of the health center including OSHA, CLIA, Title X, NJ Ambulatory Care and PPFA regulations.
· Maintains as appropriate medical supplies to ensure daily operations of the health center.
· Works with the Vice President of Health Services, and other colleagues, where applicable to develop and implement new programs or policies to better meet the needs of customers.
· Reports all incidents appropriately to Vice President of Health Services and RQM Coordinator.
· Notifies the Director of Operations/CEO concerning problems with the physical plant and/or contractual arrangements: (i.e. security, repairs, snow removal)
· Conducts emergency procedures (fire drills/bomb threats). Maintains appropriate documentation.
· Maintains an up-to-date emergency list and closing procedures. Knows proper protocol for security Emergency call list.
· Keeps the site Procedures' Manuals up-to-date with policy and procedures changes.
· Front desk patient check in and patient billing.
HIV Educator/Outreach Specialist (Atlantic City)
Bachelorís degree in health related field. Minimum 3 years experience in the health education field. HIV/AIDS counseling and testing certification preferred. Must possess strong interpersonal, group facilitation and written communication skills. Ability to establish an excellent rapport with public and patients. Comfortable discussing sexuality issues. Experience working with male population. Excellent computer and organization skills. Experience working with limited direct supervision. Bilingual English-Spanish helpful. Must be able to travel to multiple locations including Camden.
Please e-mail resume to: HumanResources@ppsnj.org
Planned Parenthood of Southern New Jersey is an equal opportunity employer.