Center for Reproductive Rights World Abortion Laws Interactive Map
Center for Reproductive Rights has launched their annual “The World’s Abortion Laws” resource that maps the legal status of induced abortion in different countries. This fantastic tool not only tracks the progress of abortion rights around the world, but allows you to compare countries’ laws against one another while identifying the challenges to progress that remain.
2011 has been a tough year for women's reproductive rights: The present is looking a lot like the past.
Please read this article by Margaret Marsh, Ph.D., posted on the Rutgers University site. Dr. Marsh is a Rutgers University Professor History and a noted reproductive historian. She has co-authored with her sister The Fertility Doctor: John Rock and the Reproductive Revolution and The Empty Cradle: Infertility in American from Colonial Times to the Present. Dr. Marsh currently serves on the Board of Trustees of Planned Parenthood of Southern New Jersey.
Our Advocacy Program includes:
PPSNJ teens and staff meet with Rep. Robert Andrews in his DC office.
- Information about up to date legislation and current events
- Access to our Advocacy Network - a mail, phone and e-mail network for individuals interested in helping promote reproductive choice and access to services
- Presentations to groups and organizations
- Coordination of citizen participation and volunteer mobilization in rallies and special events
- Opportunity to meet with public officials, attend legislative committee hearings regarding issues related to health care, sexuality education and reproductive choice
Contact us now to get involved!
856-365-3519 ext. 219
To find your New Jersey Congressional District
and your member of the
House of Representatives,
To find your New Jersey State District
and member of the State Assembly and
State Senate, click here