In recognition of World AIDS Day, PPRM will offer free HIV testing at the following health centers:
November 30, 2012 (Friday)
- Casper, WY | 1945 Westwood Hill
- Santa Fe, NM | 730 St. Michael's Drive, Suite 4B
December 1, 2012 (Saturday)
- Aurora, CO | 1284 S. Abilene Street
- Colorado Springs, CO - Westside | 3480 Centennial Blvd.
- Denver, CO (Central) | 921 E 14th Ave
- Lakewood, CO (Southwest) | 1400 S Wadsworth Blvd.
HIV Testing at a Glance
- People may live longer if they know they are infected with HIV and get treatment
- A normal part of health care
- Widely available
Up to 1 out of 4 people who have HIV don't know it. Knowing if you have HIV can be essential to your sexual health. If you know you have HIV, you are more likely to get the care you need to keep from developing AIDS. If you know you don't have HIV, you can learn what you need to do to protect yourself and your partner(s) from getting it.