At Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains we provide teen-friendly health centers, fun after-school programs, and lots of helpful information about sex and sexuality. We provide respectful and confidential information and support as you make important decisions about your life and your health.
Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains is a safe and trusted place to find out about birth control, HIV/AIDS, sexually transmitted infections, Pap tests, safer sex, healthy relationships and more.
- Teen-Friendly Health Services Get the basic details on coming in for a visit!
- Teen Patient Frequently Asked Questions Read the answers to common questions about using our health centers.
- Health Info Online Got health questions? Find answers across tons of health topics.
- ICYC Do you have questions about your sexual health? Text us!
- How to Talk to Parents About Sex PPRM encourages minors to include a parent or another trusted adult in decision-making regarding their sexual health and choices surrounding unintended pregnancies.
- Got Homework? Thank you for considering Planned Parenthood for your upcoming school project.