Planned Parenthood of the Rochester/Syracuse Region empowers individuals to take responsibility for their sexual and reproductive health by providing health care, support for survivors of sexual assault, education and advocacy.
Our vision is a supportive community where individuals are guaranteed access to sexual and reproductive health care, and trusted to make responsible decisions free of coercion and fear.
1. We believe sexuality is an essential, lifelong aspect of being human to be celebrated with respect and openness.
2. We believe access to family planning and abortion is essential to protecting the health and well-being of women and their families.
3. We are committed to patient-centered care.
4. We are committed to protecting privacy and confidentiality.
5. We value quality and accountability in all aspects of our work.
6. We are committed to diversity and cultural competence.
7. We value partnership and collaboration.