We have a variety of student internships available during the school year and in the summer. Internships are curriculum specific and location specific.
Currently Available Student Internships:
- Community Affairs and Public Policy (Syracuse and Rochester)
- Education & Outreach (Syracuse, Rochester, Canandaigua, Batavia)
- Human Resources (Rochester)
- Volunteer Program (Rochester)
- Vox (Campus organizing and outreach, Syracuse and Rochester)
REQUIREMENTS: Each internship has specific requirements pertinent to the functional area. Skills or educational backround in the relevant academic curriculum is desired. Most student internship schedules are daytime hours, usually 1-2 days a week.
Get more details on all our intern and volunteer positions.
To learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org