1700 Main Street, Niagara Falls, NY 14301
Hours: M-F 3-7 pm
Summer Hours: M-F 12-5 pm
Phone (716) 205-0028
The Connection is a FREE after-school space for teens! Click here to visit our Facebook page and 'like' us!
Planned Parenthood of Western New York’s teen service site, The Connection, is located at 1700 Main Street near the Rapids Theatre. The Connection gives middle and high school teens a safe, chaperoned setting where they can spend time with friends, meet new people, and benefit from life skills development workshops.
- Meals or snacks are served daily
- There are games, contests, computers and printers
- The Connection Coordinator, members of the Teen Peer Program, and Community Trainers lead lively discussions and educational sessions
- We offer cooking classes, book clubs, and opportunities for youth to develop their community leadership skills
- Contests, field trips, and other activities are chosen and developed by teens attending The Connection