Check out these links for honest, realistic information about sexuality and growing up, and how to get active:
- www.teenwire.com - Provides accurate information for teens on many different areas of healthy sexuality, in a fun and friendly format.
- www.sexetc.org - A website and free newsletter produced for teens by teens. Writers take on all different angles of preventing pregnancy and disease transmission.
- www.scarleteen.com - Sex education for the real world. Offers information and tools for communication with parents and partners.
- www.positive.org - Coalition for Positive Sexuality gives teens honest information that they need to make responsible decisions about sex and supports them in advocating for honest sex education.
- www.iwannaknow.org - Sponsored by the American Social Health Association, this site offers information on various topics having to do with healthy sexuality.
- www.youthonboard.org - Supports youth in becoming change makers by providing young people and adults the tools needed for meaningful partnerships in the community.
- www.dosomething.org - Do Something supports and encourages young people to make change in the world by “doing something.” This website provides tools, resources and ideas on how to put ideas into action.
- www.mtv.com/thinkmtv/sexual_health/ - This site offers great links to resources that deal with many facets of sexuality. MTV thinks sexual health is so important that it offers funding for young people to start projects of their own to help promote a positive sexual health message.
- www.youthventure.org - Encourages young people to fulfill their dreams and make a lasting impact on their school and community.
- www.youthinfusion.com - Youth Infusion is an organization, created and run by young people, that works to support youth as decision-makers, advocates and community change-agents.