YOUR TIME IS IMPORTANT TO US
Making an appointment at a Planned Parenthood clinic helps ensure that we will have time to see you on the day that works best for you. Having an appointment also reduces waiting time.
Please note: some types of services (annual exams, etc.) require you to make an appointment in advance. See list below.
To make an appointment, call the Planned Parenthood health center most convenient to you and let the reception staff know what kind of services you will need. In many cases we may be able to schedule an appointment on the same day you call.
The following services require that you make an appointment:
- Annual women’s exam, including screening for breast and cervical cancer
- Testing & treatment of sexually transmitted infections for women and men
- Follow-up Pap testing
- Testing & treatment of vaginal infections and urinary tract infections
- Additional birth control methods such as the IUD, diaphragm, and Implanon
- Midlife services
- HIV testing (available as a walk-in service at our Eugene Express (West Eugene), Florence, and Cottage Grove clinics
Canceling Your Appointment
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call the clinic to cancel as soon as possible. We prefer 24 hours notice of cancellation.