PPSP believes that sexuality education that is honesty, comprehensive and medically accurate serves our community best. Our outreach programs are designed to introduce sexuality-related subjects to your group. They give participants basic information and an opportunity to ask questions in a supportive, non-judgmental environment.
We offer comprehensive sexuality education for everyone- children, pre- adolscents, teens, and adults. We have a variety of activities and lesson plans to meet the needs of any group. Some of the topics we cover include:
- understanding sexual development and reproductive anatomy
- developing healthy relationships and managing conflict
- making informed decisions about sexual activity
- understanding, planning and spacing pregnancies
- preventing and managing sexually transmitted infections
- preventing sexual violence
- increasing effective communication about sexuality
We ask our customers to help us continue our work by charging a fee for our educational services. Our fees start at $115 for one 90 minute education session. We take many factors into account when figuring out fees for programming, please don't hesitate to contact us to discuss our programs and fees.
To arrange a program or for additional information please call the Education & Professional Development Department at 215-351-5580 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org