PPSP will transition to Electronic Health Records beginning October 2013 and extending through July 2014 for all of our Health Centers. This transition will allow us to better serve you through better coordination of care among providers, less paperwork to complete at the center, and eventually, confidential online access to health records, making appointments, and test result information easier for our patients to access.
Please know wait times will increase and appointment access will be limited at each center as they implement the system. This inconvenience is temporary and we have full access at our surrounding centers during each center's transition to Electronic Health Records.
- Our Health Centers - We have 13 sites in Philadelphia, Chester, Delaware and Montgomery Counties
- Medical Forms - Save time by completing your paperwork ahead of time and bringing it with you
- Payment and Insurance Information - We take most insurances, and provide substantial discounts for most uninsured patients
- Community Outreach for Patients - PPSP's Promotores de Salud Program a community-based reproductive health education and outreach initiative targeting Latinos in Norristown, Pennsylvania
- Clinical Research Opportunities - Interested in participating in PPSP's clinical research opportunities? Click here.
- Patient Experience Survey - Tell us about your visit.
- Share Feedback - Please discuss any positive feedback or concerns related to your visit with us by calling 215.351.4332 or email email@example.com.