Your help is what allows PPSP to deliver our vital programs and services. There are many ways that you can support the work of PPSP. Choose what fits your interests and join us in our efforts to ensure access for everyone!
For information on volunteering at PPSP please email email@example.com or call 215-351-5544
For all media inquiries please contact our Public Affairs Department at 215-351-5510
For information on making a philanthropic donation please contact our Development Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 215-351-5530.
Some of our legislators in the Pennsylvania Senate have decided that they, too, would like to score some political points at the expense of Pennsylvania women, and they are moving fast to impose even greater restrictions on access to abortion.
In 2011, the PA legislature voted on two bills (Senate Bill 3 and House Bill 1977) to prohibit any insurance company participating in the state health care exchange under Health Care Reform from providing coverage for abortion services except in cases of death and rape or incest. They are both awaiting final passage.
In December 2011, Senate Bill 732 was signed into law by Governor Corbett. This bill forces free-standing abortion providers to be regulated as Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (ASF) which require burdensome and unnecessary structural and staffing changes. This bill is not about patient safety but instead is aimed at making abortion inaccessible in Pennsylvania.
How you can help right now!
- Visit the We've Had Enough website for details on the recent attacks.
- Watch the We've Had Enough video!
- Contact your elected official and tell them to protect women's health
- Like We've Had Enough on Facebook.
- Follow We've Had Enough on Twitter and stay updated on the blog and other news.
- Spread the word to your friends and family and help us stop this dangerous legislation!