The Education and Training staff of PPSNE offers a wide variety of professional development opportunities, with dynamic, cutting-edge and highly interactive in-service programs. Each can be customized to fit the needs of your audience or organization. Our 2013 Winter/Spring calendar is out, and you can check our online store for currently-available trainings.
A sample of the trainings we have provided includes:
- Student-to-Student Sexual Harassment
- Sexuality Education for Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Sexual Orientation and Homophobia: Tackling Gay Issues in School
- Adolescent Sexuality Issues
- Puberty Education for Kids and Parents
- Adolescent Risk Reduction/Behavior Change
- Healthy and Unhealthy Relationships
- CDC "Programs That Work" such as "Reducing the Risk, Be Proud! Be Responsible!"
- Teaching Tolerance & Violence Prevention
- Communicating Effectively With Adolescents
These are just a few of the topics of our training programs. Each training is designed to meet the needs of each particular audience. We can design, develop, and deliver a training to accommodate your needs.
We also work with school staff on curricula development and policy issues.
There is a fee for our professional development trainings. Fees are negotiable.
For more information call us at (203) 865-5158 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org