Our representatives in Albany and Washington D. C. have a lot of ground to cover, and they can't be experts on every issue. They are more likely to pay attention to the issues that their constituents raise repeatedly - even relentlessly! When we lobby through visits, e-mail, calls, and letters, our goal is to educate our representatives and to convey the strength of support for sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- Find out who your representatives are, as well as their contact information and voting records.
- Phone calls are an excellent way to get your message across quickly.
- Write a letter to your representative.
- Lobby effectively through email with these tips.
- Write a Letter to the Editor.
- Visit your Representative in Albany, Washington, or in the district for high-impact lobbying.
- Check out the Planned Parenthood Action Center and be sure to sign up for the Planned Parenthood Action Network for the latest information and easy ways to take action.