TAG is a peer led Teen Pregnancy /STD prevention program. The purpose of the TAG program is to provide adolescents with accurate and relevant information on a variety of teen concerns: healthy relationships, communication, decision making teen pregnancy prevention, sexuality transmitted infections including HIV, and contraception including abstinence.
TAG is in the process of recruiting new Peer Health Educators to be a part of our 2014 TAG program. If you are a teen or know of a teen who may be interested, please have them complete our TAG 2014 Application (available here).
- 15-18 years of Age
- Enrolled in High School
- Must be able available some weekends
- Passionate about learning and helping others
- Must be available for a 2 day training
- Community Service Hours for participating in certain events
- Cash Stipend (based on participation)
- Networking with peers from various backgrounds
- Learn important information and skills to help make proud and responsible decisions
- FREE FOOD
Participation in the TAG program requires commitment and provides valuable leadership training, community service hours, and opportunity to travel and earn a cash stipend. Attendance at the 2 day training retreat is mandatory.
2014 Training Schedule:
Friday Feb.7 - Saturday Feb 8.
Friday: 4:30 pm-7:30 pm