You may register to vote if you meet the following requirements:
- You are a United States citizen
- You are a resident of California
- You are at least 18 years of age (or will be by the date of the next election)
- You are not in prison or on parole for conviction of a felony
- You have not been judged by a court to be mentally incompetent to register and vote
HOW TO REGISTER
Go to http://registertovote.ca.gov/ to register online.
Call for a voter registration form or go to your local Election Office.
Santa Barbara: 1100 Anacapa Street - (805) 568-2200
Lompoc: 401 East Cypress Lane - (805) 737-7705
Santa Maria: 511 East Lakeside Parkway - (805) 346-8374
Ventura: 800 South Victoria Avenue - (805) 654-2781
San Luis Obispo: 1144 Monterey Street, Suite A - (805) 781-5228
Planned Parenthood Health Centers
Forms are available in all of our health centers in Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Santa Maria, Ventura and Thousand Oaks.
Voter Registration Centers
Call Election Offices to get locations of local Voter Registration Centers. (see the information listed above)