What We Do
The Young Professionals group is based in Seattle and hosts a number of events throughout the year to raise money for Planned Parenthood’s Someone You Know Fund. This fund helps provide preventive reproductive health care services to uninsured and low income individuals in our community.
Our 2014 events include:
- Spring Bingo Nights
- April 22, 9:00PM at Poquitos
- April 24, 7:30PM at Pike Brewing Company
- Summer Benefit Concert (Date TBD)
- Annual Burlesque Show (November 2014)
Join the Supporter Network
Support Planned Parenthood’s Someone You Know Fund and receive discounts to events and other benefits!
- Be an Advocate: give a monthly donation ($5 monthly minimum), with these benefits:
- Tickets to Members-only Events (2014 Events may include: Game Night, Happy Hours, Evening with Babeland, and more)
- Access to Private YP Facebook Page
- Quarterly Newsletter with Updates on Fundraising Goals, Information on Events, Q&A with board members, etc.
- Special Recognition at Signature Burlesque Event as YP Supporter
- First Access to Board & Committee Member positions for Planned Parenthood Young Professionals
- Be an Ambassador: give more than $20 a month and receive the YP Advocate Benefits, PLUS:
- First Access to Early Bird Ticket Prices to all YP Events
- Preferred/Reserved seating options at Bingo
- Special Burlesque Swag Bag
- Invitation to Pre-show Burlesque VIP Lounge with Performers
- And more!
- EXAMPLES OF SUPPORTER IMPACT
- $5/month for one year = 240 condoms for Planned Parethood clients
- $15/month for one year = One life saving annual exam
- $20/month for one year = 12 teen services appointments
- $25/month for one year = 12 walk-in pregnancy tests or 5 hours of comprehensive sex education for 4 teens
For more information, contact us at 1-866-674-2538 or email Gifts@PPGNW.org.