For more than twenty-five years the professional community of the Great Northwest has relied on Planned Parenthood training programs for leadership and experience in the field of human health and sexuality. We provide continuing education for nurse-practitioners, physician assistants, teachers, social workers, nurses, medical students, community outreach workers and other professionals.
Professional in-service programs are available in the following topic areas:
- CPR/Basic Life Support for Health Care Professionals
- HIV/AIDS for Health Care Providers
- Birth Control Methods
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Risk Reduction and Behavior Change
- Abortion: Procedures, Counseling, and Referrals
- Pregnancy Options and Decision-Making
- Ultrasound Use and Methods
For information about participating in training workshops at Planned Parenthood, or to explore a specially-designed training event for your group or organization on any topic related to sexuality or reproductive health, contact the Planned Parenthood Training Department at (206) 328-6882 or email us at email@example.com .