The Ambassador program is designed for supporters with a lot of passion for Planned Parenthood, but not a lot of time! Ambassadors help promote the mission of Planned Parenthood by spreading the word about what Planned Parenthood is - and what it's not.
Over the course of a one-year commitment, Ambassadors complete three simple tasks which go a long way in furthering Planned Parenthood's mission.
1.) Learn: Attend a behind-the-scenes tour of one of our health centers. Discover firsthand the comprehensive medical services Planned Parenthood provides in Western New York, as well as our innovative educational programs and legislative advocacy work at the local, state and federal levels.
2.) Share your passion for Planned Parenthood! Introduce two or more friends, neighbors, family members or co-workers to Planned Parenthood by bringing them to a health center tour or event.
3.) Act: Help spread Planned Parenthood's mission across Western New York! Pick an activity that excites you most. Examples include:
- Be a social media ambassador: share our Facebook posts and Tweets with your social networks
- Write a letter to your elected official or to the news about your support for Planned Parenthood
- Find out how your local school district handles sexuality education - and let us know!
- Refer parents of teenagers - our educators can provide them with comprehensive information to make all parents "askable parents"
- Share your personal Planned Parenthood stories for use in our newsletters, events, and communications
Contact us via email or call (716) 831-2200 ext. 5908 for more information!