Health services at Planned Parenthood
Click on any service to learn more.
- Abortion services
- Annual gynecological exams and Pap tests
- Birth control / family planning services
- Emergency Contraception (EC)
- Pregnancy testing and options information
- HIV/AIDS testing and counseling
- STD testing and treatment
- Colposcopy and LEEP
- Vasectomy (permanent birth control for men)
Please note: Not all services are available at every location. Use our health center locator to find out what services are available in your area. Planned Parenthood has health centers in all 50 states throughout the United States.
• Call 503.788.7273 or 1.888.576.PLAN (7526) to contact the PPCW health center nearest you, schedule an appointment, or ask general questions.
• Search online to find the Planned Parenthood health center nearest you.
Share Your Story
Why is Planned Parenthood so important to you and your family? How have our services or work made an impact on your life? Share your story with PPCW today by emailing it to MyStory@ppcw.org.
Personal information will be kept confidential. Only first names will be attributed to stories.