Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette is closing its Online Health Center. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and regret that we can no longer serve you through the Online Health Center. Please call 503-788-7273 or 1-888-576-PLAN (7526) to schedule an appointment at one of our 10 health centers in Oregon and SW Washington.
- As of November 15, 2010 we will no longer accept new patients or renew expired prescriptions.
- We will no longer process refills via the the Online Health Center after December 31, 2010.
Our ten health centers throughout Oregon and SW Washington are available to serve you, providing birth control, exams, testing, and more. Services at our health centers are calculated using a sliding fee scale based on your income, which may mean you are eligible for a discount. We also offer funding programs that can help with costs for those that qualify. For more information about birth control and costs through our health centers, call 503-788-7273 or 1-888-576-PLAN.
For current Online Health Center patients:
We will honor current prescriptions until they are expired via one of the following options. Please let us know which option you would prefer for your remaining refills.
- We can provide you with at a 50% discount on birth control supplies if you order all remaining refills in one order prior to December 31, 2010.
- We can call your prescription in to a pharmacy. The cost of your refills would be the pharmacy’s price, not your current Online Health Center price.
- You can continue to have your prescription mailed to you for a limited time, but in a different manner. Once a month, one cycle of birth control would be mailed to you automatically, and your credit card would be charged. This would continue until your current prescription expires. If you choose this option, we will provide you with instructions when you enroll.
Please call us at 503-788-7273 or 1-888-576-PLAN and let us know which of the above three options you would prefer for your remaining refills
If you have not yet had a blood pressure reading, it is essential for you to get your blood pressure read and Blood Pressure Form faxed in as soon as possible, no later than December 31, 2010. Fax your completed form to 503-788-7285. If you have not faxed your form to us by the end of the year, we will be forced to discontinue providing services to you at that time.
Please call 503-788-7273 or 1-888-576-PLAN (7586) if you have any concerns or questions.
Log in to your account
Your privacy is very important to us and all information is kept strictly confidential.