WHAT: Planned Parenthood Arizona is hosting a free mobile mammography clinic, supported by a grant from the Phoenix Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Mammography has proven to be the single most beneficial tool in detecting early and treatable cancer. The goal of screening exams, such as mammograms, is to find cancer early before it has a chance to grow and when treatment works best.
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- must be 40 years or older;
- must be uninsured or underinsured;
- have not had a mammogram in the last year;
- not currently breastfeeding or pregnant;
- not eligible for AHCCCS or the AZ Department of Health Services Well-Woman Health Check program.