At Planned Parenthood, we greatly value the experience of learning. Intern with us today!
Public Affairs Internships
The primary advocacy work with the public affairs department is done by Planned Parenthood Advocates of Wisconsin.
The most up-to-date advocacy internship information is available here.
Development interns are key to the success of raising private support to fund Planned Parenthood programs.
- Good communication and writing skills
- Basic computer skills (particularly Excel)
- Self-motivated and organized
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work well with others
Development interns work closely with the staff on:
- Database management
- Office assistance
- Fundraising events
- Help with mailings
- Basic administrative work
To apply, send a statement of interest and resume to:
Lori Greenberg, Development Coordinator
PO Box 2566
Madison, WI 53701