We're here for you.
Planned Parenthood believes that you have a right to quality, affordable, and confidential health care. That's why our health centers offer a full range of services-- available to anyone who walks through our doors--regardless of income.
We believe that you deserve honesty, understanding, and respect. Our professional and compassionate staff will always give you accurate and honest information. Our goal is to give you all the information and resources you need to stay safe, healthy and strong.
Make an appointment online or call 1-800-230-PLAN to be connected to the health center nearest you.
Quality, affordable, and confidential health care.
Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin (PPWI) provides affordable, quality and confidential health care to more than 61,000 people each year in 22 health centers throughout Wisconsin. Make an appointment online or call 1-800-230-PLAN to find the health center nearest you.
- Preventative Health Exams
- Gynecological Exams (including evaluation and treatment of infections)
- Limited Male Reproductive Health Services
- Cancer Screenings (including Pap tests, breast, and testicular exams)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Education, Testing, and Treatment
- Pregnancy Testing And Options
- HIV Testing and Education
- HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) Education, Screening, and Vaccination
- Midlife Services
- Reproductive and Sexual Health Care Education and Information
- Colposcopy (follow up care for abnormal pap tests)
- Abortion Care (Madison, Appleton and Milwaukee)
- Miscarriage Care
Three of our health centers offer abortion care. Call 1-800-230-PLAN to make an appointment.
NO-COST BIRTH CONTROL BY MAIL
Make an appointment to sign up for QCK!
Questions about sex and relationships?
Text "safersex" to 69866 for honest information and confidential answers.