Embody educators provide comprehensive sexuality education that is age-appropriate, medically-accurate and culturally-competent to youth and adult audiences.
Education is provided in English or Spanish. Topics include:
- Reproductive Anatomy
- Healthy Relationships
- Values about Sexuality
- Adult-Child Communication about Sex, Sexuality and Relationships
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Prevention
- Breast and Cervical Cancer
- Others, as requested
These additional Embody programs and resources help promote safer sex and healthy sexuality among youth and adults:
- Sex Ed Text Line – Text “safersex” to 69866 to get your questions about sex, sexuality, and relationships answered by an EMBODY educator.
- Promotores de Salud & Health Promoter Programs – Community members provide culturally-competent sexuality education to their own social networks, in Spanish or English.
- Milwaukee Youth Clinics – Youth Health Educators (ages 15-24) deliver the evidence-based Safer Sex Intervention to their peers at our health centers.
- Maurice Ritz Resource Center – Check out our collection of books, journals, DVDs, curricula, and other sexuality education resources on WISCAT.