Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin's community education programs provide the tools and resources necessary to keep teens and young adults safe, healthy and strong.
Embody is the new name of the Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin (PPWI) education and training programs. Embody is a provider of excellence in comprehensive sexuality education, training, resources and information for a wide variety of education and training programs for diverse audiences in Wisconsin and beyond.
The ultimate vision of our sexuality education and training programs, resources and information is to:
- Embody healthy sexuality by offering comprehensive sexuality education that is medically-accurate, age-appropriate and culturally-competent; and by training others to do the same.
- Embody public health through promotion of healthy attitudes and behaviors and prevention of disease with a focus on eliminating health disparities.
- Embody social justice by promoting equity in access to health information and services; empowering individuals and communities to be safe, healthy and strong; and ensuring that all people can have the kinds of relationships and families they want at the most optimal time and in the most optimal circumstances for them.
Read more about our programs, trainings, and resources:
- Community Education Programs
- Parent Education
- Training and Resources for Professionals
- Resources for Students
- Promotores de Salud and Health Promoter Programs
For more information or to request a program, please email Education@ppwi.org or call one of our Education offices: