TITLE: Medical Office Manager
LOCATION: Planned Parenthood of Western Pennsylvania—Bridgeville and Moon Township
- monitoring clinic operation measures including productivity, revenue and service volume,
- maintaining the flow of the health center,
- providing oversight and support for health center responsibilities and ensuring work is completed competently and timely,
- ensuring customer service standards are met,
- completing risk and quality management responsibilities,
- participating in the patient contact and follow-up process,
- supervising staff including the orientation, training and competency assessment for health care assistants.
In completing the responsibilities of this position the medical office manager must demonstrate:
- concern for meeting internal and external customer needs,
- progress in meeting revenue cycle and productivity goals,
- effective problem solving skills,
- ability to understand and address fairly diversity issues including racial,
- ethnic, socioeconomic, sexual orientation, age,
- capacity to relate well to people in a non-judgmental manner with empathy,
- maintain patient confidentiality,
- adhere to all applicable policies and regulations,
- work collaboratively with diverse staff.
The medical office manager must have:
- adequate mobility to perform health center duties,
- ability to travel between health center locations,
- ability to document information on files,
- ability to use telecommunications,
- visual ability for completing administrative and lab tasks,
- ability to effectively address challenging patient behavior in a constructive manner
The qualifications for this position include:
- minimum one year supervisory experience,
- minimum one year experience working in a medical office setting,
- availability to work some evenings and Saturdays.
Excellent benefit package provided. Planned Parenthood is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Alicia Romano at email@example.com.