Available in English and Espanol
The Parent Toolkit has been designed and assembled by PPWNM to help parents teach their children about growth and development, sexuality-related issues, relationships, and communication.
The kit is filled with expert advice on topics such as: how to talk to your children about sex, what children need to know about human sexuality and when, sex and technology, what teens want parents to know and do, and more. There are also games included with the kit that encourage parent/child communication in a fun way.
The resources in this kit can help parents/guardians brush up on their own knowledge about sexuality, improve communication with their children or teens in general, increase both parties' comfort level with sexuality issues, and prepare parents to deal with sensitive questions.
Ideal for parents, grandparents, and other "trusted adults" responsible for communicating with children of all ages about human sexuality, communication, and relationships.
- "Toolkit did an excellent job of showing what children need to know and when."
- "It includes helpful info for parents - particularly in listening, supporting and getting to know their child."
- "I appreciated the tools and techniques to not only speak about sex but also to get closer to your children in their everyday life."
- “The toolkit was so helpful to me in thinking about my beliefs and values and what I wanted to share with my daughter.”
- “I think I learned as much as my children did. I found this toolkit extremely helpful.”
- “These materials made an uncomfortable job much easier.”
Click here to download the Parent Toolkit order form (pdf)
Or call (616) 774-7005 to order your Parent Toolkit in English or Español
$5 each + $3 each shipping & handling (quantity discount available on shipping & handling)