Below is a list of Health Insurances accepted by Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood:
- Empire Blue Cross (HMO/PPO/EPO/Matrix)
- Blue Card
- Blue Shield of North Eastern New York
- Blue Shield Federal Employees Plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan (CDPHP) (HMO/PPO/EPO/Child Health Plus/Managed Medicaid/Family Health Plus)
- CIGNA (non HMO plans)
- Fidelis (Family Health Plus)
- Healthnow New York
- MagnaCare (including Health Republic)
- NYS Medicaid (Medicaid/Family Planning Benefit Plan)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Health Care (Family Health Plus)
- United Health Care
In addition, we participate with the Blue Card Plan and are able to accept many BC/BS plans from out of the area.
Does your health insurance include coverage of all prescription birth control methods? If not, learn how to get coverage.
Have a Question? Our trained staff are eager to assist you! Please call (518) 434-5678.