Planned Parenthood can help you get signed up for health coverage!
Confused about the new health insurance changes?
Need helping signing up for Cover Oregon?
We Can Help!
We have assisters who can answer your questions and help you sign up for health insurance, Oregon Health Plan or Healthy Kids. Learn about new health insurance rules and financial help. You can call to make an appointment to meet with them, or you can attend to one of our enrollment events.
Call: 541-543-5484 or 541-543-7664
Check out our events calendar to learn about enrollment opportunities in your area.
Cover Oregon is a new marketplace where Oregonians can compare and enroll in medical and dental insurance that fits their needs and budget or sign up for O.H.P. or Healthy Kids. Planned Parenthood of Southwestern Oregon has partnered with Cover Oregon to make sure all Oregonians know about the many health insurance options and financial help available.
We believe in health insurance and Cover Oregon because we are committed to building a strong, healthy, community.
What you’ll need to sign up for Cover Oregon:
- Social Security number, if you have one
- Alien Resident number, if you have one (you may qualify even if you don’t have one)
- Birth dates
- Name of your employer, if you have one
- Your income information
- Information about health care that is available through your employer
- Policy numbers and plan names for any current insurance you may have