PPSO provides TOP® to high school youth in Jackson County
Teen Outreach Program (TOP®) is a nationally recognized youth development program that offers young people supports and opportunities to increase healthy choices and prepare for successful adulthood.
For more information about TOP® call 541-770-3331 x5017 or emailElissa.Denton@ppsworegon.org.
Key components of TOP®:
- Nine-month program
- Weekly group activities
- Strong youth involvement in developing service learning projects
- Connections with a skilled, caring adult in the program
TOP® has demonstrated the following results:
- 52% reduction in school suspension
- 53% reduction in teen pregnancy
- 52% reduction in school suspensions