The 2014 Friends of Planned Parenthood Book Fair Returns November 7, 8 & 9!
Shoppers can choose from books in every genre, music in every format including LPs, movies, board games, and more. After forty-three years this annual literary tradition attracts thousands of patrons from all over the state.
Montgomery County Fairgrounds Coliseum
1043 S. Main Street, Dayton, OH 45409
Due to construction, the Main Street entrance will be closed during the sale please use the Apple Street entrance.
Book Fair Hours of Operation and Admission
Friday 10:00am-9:00pm $15.00 before 5:00pm, $5.00 after 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am-8:00pm –FREE admission
Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm -FREE admission
Donate Items to the Book Fair
We still need items for our book fair, so start cleaning out those book shelves for a good cause! Here is the list of items we are looking for:
- Books, hardcover and paperback
- CDs and LPs
- Comics books
- Text Books (must be less than three years old)
- Hobby magazines only (such as woodworking or knitting).
- collectible books - please contact us so we can take special care and place in our rare book section
Please, no encyclopedias, romance novels, or condensed books.
Where you can donate your gently used items
The Friends of Planned Parenthood Book Loft
Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30am to 3:00pm
First three Saturdays of each month 10:00am-1:00pm 2181 Embury Park Road
Dayton, Ohio 45414
Or any of our convenient barrel locations
- 304 W. Broadway Street, Tipp City, OH -please call first: 937-667-4499
- Beavercreek Senior Center 3868 Dayton Xenia Rd, Beavercreek, OH
- VFW Post 657, 637 Spinning Road, Dayton, OH
- Polk Grove Church, 9190 Frederick Pike @ Route 40
- Harmony Creek UCC, 667 Miamisburg-Centerville Road
- Miami Valley Unitarian Universalist Church, 8690 Yankee Road, Dayton, OH
- Temple Israel, 130 Riverside Drive, Dayton, OH
- Trinity UCC Church, 821 N. Central Avenue, Fairborn, OH
- Shiloh UCC Church, 5300 Philadelphia Drive, Dayton, OH
- The Nearly New Shop, 923 W. Main Street, Springfield, OH- Tues-Friday 10am to 3pm, Saturdays 10am to 1pm
If you would like a receipt for your donation, to become a barrel site or to make a financial contribution please contact Crystal at 937-528-4678 firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Friends of Planned Parenthood Volunteer
The Friends are always in need of more helping hands either through-out the year at the book loft and at the book fair. For more information on becoming a volunteer please email BookLoftPigeons@gmail.com