Making an appointment online has never been easier! Our online appointment request service lets you pick the date, time and location that works for you.
Here's how it works:
- Visit the Online Appointment Request (OAR) service.
- Haven't used the system before? You'll need to create an account.Follow the prompts to choose a username and password. Be sure to save your login info -- you'll need it again!
- Using the online form provided, select a location, the service(s) you need, and two dates and times that are convenient for you.
- In short order, you'll hear back from us with your appointment details. We make every effort to schedule appointments at one of the requested times. In the event that there are no openings, we'll book your appointment for the nearest available time to the one you requested.
Please note: Appointments for abortion services cannot be made online. For Abortion Service requests: Our operators are available Monday " Thursday, 8:30 AM to 6 PM, Friday 8:30 AM to 5 PM and Saturday 9 AM to 1 PM. Please contact the Call Center at our toll-free number, 1-877-529-3689, and our caring staff will answer your questions and book the appointment for you during the phone call.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why do I need to create an account?
Creating an account protects your privacy. All communications we send you concerning your appointment take place through a secure, password-protected web site. When you receive an e-mail that a message is waiting for you, clicking the link within, enter your username and password for the account, and retrieve your message -- safely, securely, and privately.
- Why did you book my appointment at a time I didn't select?
Sometimes your preferred appointment slots are simply not available. In those cases, we will book you for the date and time closest to your original request. Can't make it? No problem -- just call us at 800-230-PLAN or make a new online appointment request.
- What if I need to reschedule?
You can call your health center at any time to reschedule or cancel an appointment. Or, you can simply submit a new online appointment request.
- Why wasn't my appointment scheduled?
There are two reasons why we may not be able to schedule your appointment online. Some services require that we speak with you personally before scheduling an appointment; other services are delivered on a walk-in basis, so no appointment is needed.