Through our education programs we provide the skills and support individuals need to make well-informed and positive decisions about their sexuality and sexual health. Our programs are affordable, interactive, medically-accurate and age-appropriate and are facilitated by skilled sexuality education experts.
We also provide workshops and programs designed to help parents in their role of primary sexuality educator of their children.
Settings where our programs occur include:
- Public, private and charter schools
- Community based organizations
- After school programs
- Colleges and universities
- Juvenile detention & adult correctional facilities
- Group homes
- Programs for individuals with special needs
- Substance abuse treatment programs
- Private homes
Education topics include:
- Abstinence/postponing sexual involvement
- Birth Control Methods
- Body Image/Self Esteem
- Healthy Relationships
- Planned Parenthood services
- Real Life. Real Talk. Sex Ed for Parents (how to talk with your children about sex and sexuality)
- Sexual Decision Making
- Sexual Health and Reproduction
- Sexuality and Social Media
- STD and HIV
- Sexual orientation/LGBTQ
- Facilitation on evidence-based curriculum (Making A Difference!, Making Proud Choices!, ¡Cuidate!, Be Proud! Be Responsible!, SHARP (Sexual Health and Adolescent Risk Prevention, Reducing The Risk)
Real Life. Real Talk.
We believe that parents/caregivers should be the primary sexuality educators of their children. Real Life. Real Talk is a 90 minute parent/child communication program to help caregivers build skills around sexuality and sexual health so that they feel comfortable imparting developmentally and medically-appropriate information to their children. Programs are held in community based settings as well as in private homes. Email us to set up a Real Life, Real Talk session in your community.
To schedule any of our programs or to learn more, contact:
Fairfield County: 203.367.6965
Hartford County: 203-988-5328
New London County: 860-315-2290
New Haven County: 203-752-2889
Rhode Island: 401-421-7820 x 7065 or x 7035
Please include your name, organization, city, telephone number and how you prefer to be contacted. Please be aware that although we do our best to contact you in a timely manner, it may take a few business days for a response. Your email request is for information only and should not be considered a confirmation for a program.