Who Represents You?
If you are a New York State resident, you are represented by:
- One member of the New York State Assembly
- One state Senator
- One member of the U.S. House of Representatives
- Two U.S. Senators
All of your representatives consider legislation that affects sexual health and rights, and they need to hear from you!
Here's how to get started:
- Find your representatives here by zipcode, including contact information, websites, and committees, or see below for representatives by town.
- Learn where your federal representatives stand -check outtheirCongressional voting recordsin thePlanned Parenthood Action Centerscorecard.
- For tips on good advocacy, check out our Activist Toolbox!