Teen Success provides a supportive group environment for teens 12 to 18 years of age who are pregnant or parenting. The purpose of Teen Success is to help teen mothers maintain their current family size until they complete their high school education and develop goals and plans for themselves and their children.
To help participants meet these goals the group will:
- discuss how to use birth control effectively
- facilitate access to family planning services
- promote skills and behaviors to prevent additionalpregnancy
- develop skills to cope with the challenges of parenting and adolescence
- receive encouragement to complete their education
The Teen Success group meets once a week for two hours at our Norristown Health Center. Free childcare is provided along with snacks and a $10 stipend.
If you or someone you know is interested please contact us at 215.351.5580 or firstname.lastname@example.org.