Getting your prescription refilled at Six Rivers Planned Parenthood just got easier.
If you have a current prescription and would like to pick up a refill at our Eureka Health Center, please call (707) 442-4118.
This line can also be used to request emergency contraception, Plan B, to have on hand for future use. If you need Plan B right away, you may still walk in to Planned Parenthood and request it.
Here is how to request a refill:
1) Call us at (707) 442-4118.
2) Leave a message with the following information:
- Your first and last name.
- Your date of birth, including year.
- A phone number where you can be reached and whether or not it isok to say Planned Parenthood.
- The name of the medication you are requesting (if you don't know the name of your birth control, please indicate whether it is pills, patch, the ring, or emergency contraeption.)
Refill requests phoned in before noon Monday through Friday will be ready for pick up after 3 pm that same day. Refill requests phoned in after noon will be ready for pick up the following business day after 3 pm.
If you need a refill immediately or are having problems with your birth control method, please call our main health center line at (707) 442-5700.