Six Rivers Planned Parenthood was started in 1975 by a progressive group of volunteers. Today, 37 years later, we still rely on the passion, dedication, and spirit of our volunteers. We are proud of the work our volunteers do and try to create meaningful, challenging opportunities while establishing an environment that continually recognizes the critical role volunteers play in the quality of service and support we give our clients.
There are numerous ways to help Six Rivers Planned Parenthood in our local community. These include:
- volunteering in the health center
- volunteering to do clerical work
- making a donation
- join our Action Alert Network
- join a student's for choicegroup at HSU or CR
- learn more about HumboldtCounty'sClergy for Choice
and many more.