By Car -
From Northbound 101:
- At Bayshore Mall, take a soft right onto Harris St.
- Stay on Harris St. for 2.5 miles.
- Go straight through the stoplight at Harrison & Harris (you will see a Walgreens on the left)
- At the next stoplight, turn right onto Walford (the new Safeway will be on the left)
- Take the second left onto Timber Fall Court (just after you pass Timber Ridge)
- At the first stoplight after Target, turn left onto V Street.
- Take V St. to Myrtle Ave. Turn left onto Myrtle.
- Turn right at the next stoplight onto Harrison Ave.
- Go left at the stoplight at Harris St. (by the Walgreens).
- Turn right at the next light onto Walford.
- Take the second left onto Timber Fall Court (just after youpass Timber Ridge)
By Bus -
Local bus schedules are available here:
The Eureka and Redwood transit websites offer schedules you can download to your iPod.
Tips for Eureka Transit: The Green Route has the closest stop to our clinic (Harris St. @ Granada Health Care), but you may find the Purple route close enough to meet your needs (10 minute walk from Harrison & Buhne stop.) Transferring from the southbound county bus? It's best to take the Purple route from downtown, and request a transfer to the Green at Silvercrest.