Planned Parenthood

Shasta Pacific

Medical Records

To have us transfer your medical records to another provider, or for us to get your records from another provider, we need your written authorization. To do this:

  1. Print the appropriate Authorization Form for Release of Health Information.
  2. Complete the form, and sign and date it. Then fax, mail or bring the completed form to one of our Health Centers.

Authorization Forms

 Release Health Information to PPSP 

Release Health Information from PPSP

Autorizacion Para La Liberacion De Informacion Medica

Forma De Autorizacion Para La Liberacion De Informacion Medica A Planned Parenthood Shasta Pacific


To view and print PPSP's forms you need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. To download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, visit

Adobe’s web site.

  • tumblr icon
  • google plus icon
  • twitter icon
  • rss icon
Medical Records