Sexuality education is essential in this complex age. We are bombarded with sexual messages in the media. Even adults can be confused by peer pressure and misinformation. Planned Parenthood of New Mexico's Education Department offers responsible sex education in the belief that accurate information encourages responsible behavior.
Programs can be tailored to church, school, business or community groups of any age level.
- Human Sexuality;Anatomy and Reproduction;
- Family Planning, Abstinence and Contraceptives;
- Sexual Violence and Harassment;
- Male Sexual Responsibilty;
- STDs, HIV, and AIDS;
- Sexual Decision Making/Life Options;
- Sexual Orientation;
- Women's Reproductive Health; and
- Parent/Child Communication.
Anyone interested in scheduling a presentation can call Planned Parenthood in Albuquerque at 505.265.5976 or statewide at 1.800.265.1403.
Books, pamphlets, videos and other education materials are available through our Sexuality Education Resource Centers.
In addition to our sexuality education presentations, PPNM is implementing several programs and special projects.