Through outreach and advocacy, Planned Parenthood Community Health Worker's provide support and education to women of childbearing age. We can assist women before they get pregnant with:
- Referral to insurance or health care provider
- Family planning education and referral
- Planning for your future
- and much more....
For those women that are pregnant or parenting the Planned Parenthood Community Health Worker can assist with:
- Prenatal education and support
- Labor and delivery education
- Assistance applying for health insurance for self or family
- And so much more...
Contacts with the Community Health Worker can be short or long term. We also provide group education. Contact us today 315.782.1818 ext. 235 for more information.